Sunday, February 26, 2017

Feb 25. Caught with my pants down

Today we were talking to a couple of women from Kelowna and Campbell River (formerly from Princeton). 

The question came up. "What are you doing for our 150th birthday this year?"


I was caught in my tracks. Neither of us  have even thought about an activity to celebrate our national birthday other than our usual "ho hum" spring-summer-fall activities. 

One of the ladies was describing her birthday celebration activity and it made me feel a little sheepish. She was taking a plane trip for a week that stopped in locations from White Horse to Iqualuit in the north and back to Vancouver via a southern route. Each of the stops has a CANADA celebration activity. 

Adrienne and I started brain storming to come up with something unique--a place like a national park we have not seen, or some activity we have put off or place we have yet to see. 

If you have any good ideas for celebrating our National Birthday, let me know. We might even join you in doing it if it works out. 



Sent from Tom's iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment